Since i have completed the practical side of things i can get on with my folio which i have been adding to during the process of my design. I have a week left and still have alot of information to add to it. Hopefully it will be an enjoyable and easy task.

Since i am finished and my prac is coming to a close i though i would mention the things i would have done if i could do it again:

  • Change the shape to rectangular instead of square
  • Added Hebrew text to the side of it as i planned to but never did
  • Do more entries into my log book
  • Manage my time better
  • Improve my organizational skills
  • Try and incorporate more metal or even glass into the project if possible
  • Add additional isolated sections for drinks, cutlery and plates

I have learnt many skills along the way and have enjoyed the experience. Hopefully my folio will turn out as good looking as my trolley did.

0 comments

Post a Comment